b'Why a home cleaning franchise? The rise in demand for cleaners over the past decade has been huge, with one in three households now employing a cleaner.Flexibility & Freedomthis is your business, and you have the flexibility and freedom to run it around your lifestyle. However, to be successful, you do also need dedication and hard work. Haus Maids unique business framework was specifically developed to enable franchisees to meet family and personal commitments alongside running a successful business. Whether it is the school run, networking, attending business courses or going to the gym, our framework lets you fit your business into your lifestyle. Residual income90% of your income will come from long term clients (the remaining 10% comes from one-off clients). Regular clients give you consistent, repeat, reliable business, which means that you can accurately forecast your income week by week and month by month. If you follow the Haus Maids framework, you can forecast and plan growth with ease.Growing Industrythe home cleaning industry is one of the oldest in the world and it continues to grow year on year. According to a 2021 report by the British Cleaning Council (BCC), the cleaning industry is one of the top 10 in the country and has been growing at a rate more than double that of overall UK economic growth. The report also concludes that British people are officially too busy to clean their homes in the 21st Century. The rise in demand for cleaners over the past decade has been huge, with one in three households now employing a cleaner. Thats over nine million households employing a cleaning service and growing.Relatively low start-up costsyou do not need expensive premises or equipment. Many of our franchises start their business from home. The equipment required (for example, hoovers, cleaning products, mops, buckets etc.) will not require a large investment. Compared to many businesses a home cleaning business is a great way to start your business journey at a lower investment level.Positive Cash Flowwith a home cleaning franchise, your clients generally pay on the day of the service, which gives you a known and positive cash flow. This is very useful when controlling your cash flow within the business.Turnover in the cleaning industry has increased by 28% over 5 yearsFuture growth potentialthe cleaning market is growing in the UK. According to the British Cleaning Council, in 2018 cleaners contributed 54.5 billion to the UK economy. Turnover in the industry increased by 28% over the five-year period in the BCC report. This gives you the opportunity to grow your business to the size that suits your lifestyle. Whatever your requirements, there is ample scope in the cleaning industry to support your desired income level.Interested in an exciting franchise opportunity? Contact us at franchise@hausmaids.co.uk or 01252 213 222'